Our new family favorite! Ranch Crusted Chicken. Smudgy demolishes it every time we have it. For me that’s a win all in itself! It is extremely easy and only takes about 15-20 minutes. Perfect for a busy mommy! Try it out and let me know what you think!
(1 cup) Ranch
Italian Bread Crumbs
(3) Chicken Breasts (Preferably Fresh) – If frozen, make sure it is thawed all the way through
- Pour ranch into medium size bowl (I used cucumber ranch to switch it up a bit)
- In a separate bowl pour bread crumbs and whatever seasoning you would like.
- Cut chicken breasts into thin slices that resemble chicken strips.
- Use meat tenderizer to make chicken about 1/4″ thick
- Dip chicken in the bowl of Ranch. Make sure it is covered well.
- Then dip into bowl of bread crumbs
- Pour (1) Tablespoon of Olive Oil in frying pan. Medium to high heat.
- Transfer onto pan and leave enough room between chicken in order to flip over
- Let the chicken fry for 3-4 minutes on each side or until crusted.
ENJOY! (well after it cools down of course, silly!)
Let me know how you liked it below or if you added a new spin to it!